Keshet Center for the Arts
For a complete list of Keshet events happening at Keshet Center for the Arts – CLICK HERE
How to get to Keshet Center for the Arts:
LOCATION: 4121 Cutler Ave NE, 87110 (google maps will take you on a wild goose chase, so the info below may help)
·The cross streets are Morningside and Cutler (Keshet is on the north side of Cutler, just west of Morningside)
- Morningside is just west of Washington
- Cutler is just north of Indian School / just south of Menaul
· If you are heading East on I-40
- Take the San Mateo exit and drive briefly north (L) on San Mateo.
- Turn to the west (L) on Cutler – the first street north of the freeway.
- Continue on Cutler past Washington, and continue just past Morningside, we will be on your right.
· If you are heading West on I-40
- Take the San Mateo exit and continue straight…you are already on Cutler!
- Continue heading this direction (west) on Cutler past Washington, to Morningside. We will be on your right.
The Keshet Center for the Arts will include:
- Five large rehearsal/class studios
- A black-box theatre
- Box office
- Green room
- Costume shop
- Arts education and business resource library
- Multi-purpose meeting and special event spaces
The Keshet Center for the Arts will also be home to the Keshet Ideas and Innovation Center (KIIC), a business resource center supporting non-profit and for-profit businesses and entrepreneurs in the areas of the arts and health & wellness. Current KIIC tenants include Mother Road Theatre Company, Siren 13 Media, First Eye Films and TIASO Arts Cooperative. To learn more about becoming a KIIC Member, email Emily.Dunkin@KeshetArts.org
You can be part of the process of bringing the Keshet Center for the Arts to life! Click here to make a donation to KCA today.
For more information on getting involved with the Keshet Center for the Arts, contact Shira Greenberg at shira@KeshetArts.org or at 505-224-9808.
KCA In the News
Breaking a Leg at New Mexico’s First Arts Incubator – Albuquerque Business First- June 7, 2013
Keshet Center for the Arts-ABQ Arts, March 2013
Keshet Purchases Former Duke City Studios Property for Arts Incubator– New Mexico Business Weekly- December 21-27, 2012
Dance Company Gets $1M in Federal Funding– Albuquerque Journal- September 13, 2012