As Keshet begins to celebrate our 25th Anniversary — we look back on our deep history, at this unique present moment, and toward a future full of unlimited possibilities — and we’re grateful for you, our community of supporters who help Keshet thrive. Please join us again and celebrate through giving together with a goal to raise $25,000 for our 25th Anniversary in support of safe access to community arts.
Celebrate Through Giving Together and invest in Keshet’s future with a tax-deductible, year-end or monthly donation.
Please make a plan to:
— Give to Keshet HERE
— Like and Share our social posts at Facebook.com/KeshetArts
— Invite your family and friends to join you in supporting your community through the arts
2020 highlights include:
- Embracing fluidity to quickly learn and adapt to remote dance education and engagement methods, including live classes on Zoom and pre-recorded classes on YouTube;
- Seeking new ways to connect with authenticity, including mentorship phone calls, handwritten cards, and themed movement activity bags for students in our pre-professional, juvenile justice, mixed ability, and community programming;
- Ensuring inclusion through multiple formats and pricing for students and families of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to participate in classes, workshops, virtual performances, and weekly online dance parties.
While there are still many uncertainties ahead, with your support, we know that in 2021, Keshet will stay committed to our core values and:
- Showcase excellence in performances featuring professional, pre-professional, and community dancers in our virtual production season;
- Pursue opportunity and creativity in the face of limitations, including building on the momentum of the New Mexico Arts & Justice Network to deepen partnerships that support system-impacted youth within the full juvenile justice continuum;
- Nurture the personal growth of thousands of Keshet students, staff, volunteers, supporters, and community members through meaningful arts education and experiences!