Dancers ages 2 – 10 years take a dance class FREE with an older mentor dance “Buddy”
Saturday, February 15th; 8:30am – 11:30am
All little dancers ages 2 thru 10 years – can take a FREE dance class today and enjoy breakfast with a mentor big dancer from Keshet’s Pre-Professional Program.
Little Dancer/ Big Dancer Classes include:
9-9:45am Creative Movement (ages 2-3 yrs)
9-9:45am Ballet Basics (ages 4-5 yrs)
9-10am Ballet (ages 6-8 yrs)
9-10am Ballet (ages 8-10 yrs)
9:45-10:30am Jazz (ages 4-5 yrs)
10-11am Contemporary (ages 6-8 yrs)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Call 505.224.9808 to sign up for an age-group class
- First class with us? Arrive early to complete an Information & Release form (or download the PDF here and bring it with you: Youth Information And Release v2 Spring 2020)
- Each dancer is assigned to an older dancer “Buddy” as they arrive
- Check out the breakfast options: All donations made for the breakfast go towards Keshet’s Unlimited Non-Competitive Youth Scholarship Program. Breakfast tickets may be purchased in the Lobby ($2-$10) for a choice of breakfast food/drink options.
- Enjoy a morning of dance at Keshet!
Thanks to a generous donor in our community, all gifts to the Scholarship Fund on Saturday will be matched up to $500! If you are unable to attend the breakfast, please consider making a gift online to support the Scholarship Program!