2020 Choreographers’ Showcase!
A dynamic showcase of local, regional and national choreographers premiering new works and works-in-progress
Saturday, February 22, 7:30pm
Sunday, February 23, 2:00pm
$10-$15 – Click Here to purchase online; or available at Box Office 1 hr prior to performance
The 2020 Choreographers’ Showcase is made possible in part through the support of the City of Albuquerque, Urban Enhancement Trust Fund. Thank you!
Choreographer submission details:
- 2020 Choreographer Showcase Submission Form – CLICK HERE (Accepted between Nov. 15 – Dec. 15, 2019 ONLY)
- Please fill out the Submission form completely and submit by December 15th, 2019
Submission does not guarantee placement in the showcase. The first 80 minutes of material submitted is placed in the showcase. You will be contacted by December 18th to confirm participation. If you have not submitted to Keshet before, you may be asked to submit a work sample (if the work is still in progress, that is fine).
WAYS TO SUBMIT WORKSAMPLE:
Mail: 4121 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 In Person: Deliver to the address above (Attn: Ana) Email: Ana@KeshetArts.org
- Provide a high quality copy of your music for use during the showcase.
- Provide rehearsal footage of your piece (this does not need to be high-quality; footage from a phone is good enough). This footage will be used for the purposes of giving the lighting designer a rough idea of the show as well as determination of show order. This footage will not be used to determine whether or not your piece is accepted into the showcase.
- Choreographer and all performers must attend all required tech and performance times at Keshet Center for the Arts; performers not able to attend all required times will not be able to participate. Please make sure that all of your performers (dancers, musicians, etc.) understand this expectation clearly. No exceptions.
- All Tech and Performances will take place at Keshet Center for the Arts
- Individual Tech Time – a 50 minute time slot will be assigned upon participation confirmation for one of these three days between 12 – 8pm: Tuesday, February 18th Wednesday, February 19th, Thursday, February, 20th
- FINAL TECH: Friday, February 21st, 5:30pm – 8:30pm PERFORMANCES: Saturday, February 22nd , 6:30pm CALL; 7:30pm CURTAIN Sunday, February 23rd 1:00pm CALL; 2:00pm CURTAIN OPTIONAL WARM UP CLASSES: Saturday, February 22, 5:30 – 6:15pm Sunday, February 23, 12:00 – 12:45pm